Connect to your Bridge for full smart lighting control, Control your lights using the Amazon Alexa or BridgeFun app, set timers, routines, add or remove lights and more.
Can Alexa control my LED lights?
Smart light bulbs.
You don’t need to rewire your home to control your lights by voice with Alexa. You simply need to buy smart LED bulbs that can connect to WiFi or a smart hub that’s compatible with Amazon’s Echo. With Alexa and your voice, you can turn the bulbs on or off.
What LED lights are compatible with Alexa?
Here are the smart bulbs that work with Alexa
- TP-Link LB100 LED – $20 each.
- TP-Link LB110 LED – $25 each.
- TP-Link LB120 LED – $35 each.
- Lifx White 800 LED – $40 each.
- Lifx Color 1000 LED – $60 each.
- Cree Connected LED – $15 each, requires smart home hub.
- GE Link LED – $15 each, requires smart-home hub.
24 сент. 2016 г.
Can you connect Daybetter LED lights to your phone?
You can remotely control your led tape lights by your smartphone APP . You can also easily change brightness, color, mode,speed and as much as 16 colors.