What do you do when your LED light Remote won’t work?
How to fix your LED Strip Controller
- First make sure that the indicator light on the top of the remote is lighting up when you press a button. …
- Disconnect your power source.
- Unplug the dimming wire from both the power supply and LED strip light (see figure 1).
- Remove battery from controller and then reinstall.
20 июн. 2019 г.
How do I reset my LED strip light remote?
Step 1: press the red key. Step 2: press the power off. Step 3: press fade 7 (or bottom right corner button). Step 4: turn power on, repeat steps 2,3+4 until led is red.
Why does my remote control my LED lights?
If both your TV remote and LED lights and remote are made in china and the TV remote is interfering with the LED strips it’s probbably because the LED IR reciever uses the same IR recieving thing so your TV remote is interfering with the LED strips. … Try putting the LED lights reiciver far away from the TV IR reiciver.
Why won’t my LED lights change color?
Bad Pin Connection – If your LED strip light fails to turn on at all, then check your pin connections. … If your RGB strip lights won’t change colors try flipping your strip light around and reconnecting it. Incorrect Power Source – Make sure to double check which power source your lights require.
How do I control my led with my phone?
How to Use Smart LED Strip Lights with EZ Mode
- Step 1: Download LampUX App. Android and iOS users can go to the App store and download LampUX App on your phone, then register an account.
- Step 2: Set Up the Smart LED Light Strip. Turn on the LED strip lights and wait for 10 seconds. …
- Step 3: Connect the App.
17 июл. 2020 г.
How do I stop remote control interference?
However, here we have some possible workaround to try.
- Turn the device off which causes IR interference while using your FORMULER.
- Physically separate them; …
- Download and use remote control app on your mobile phone.
- Use other alternative remote devices If possible;