You don’t need to rewire your home to control your lights by voice with Alexa. You simply need to buy smart LED bulbs that can connect to WiFi or a smart hub that’s compatible with Amazon’s Echo. With Alexa and your voice, you can turn the bulbs on or off.
What LED lights are compatible with Alexa?
Here are the smart bulbs that work with Alexa
- TP-Link LB100 LED – $20 each.
- TP-Link LB110 LED – $25 each.
- TP-Link LB120 LED – $35 each.
- Lifx White 800 LED – $40 each.
- Lifx Color 1000 LED – $60 each.
- Cree Connected LED – $15 each, requires smart home hub.
- GE Link LED – $15 each, requires smart-home hub.
24 сент. 2016 г.
What to do when you lose the remote to your LED lights?
LED Light Strips Lost Remote
- Plugging the LED Strip Light Into the Power Source.
- Purchasing a New Remote.
- Another Alternative: Checking for an App Online.
- And Last: Buying a New LED Strip Light.
18 февр. 2021 г.
Can Alexa change lights?
Say “Change bedroom light to [color]” or use the Alexa app. Select Lights, then select your Echo Glow. Go to Color. Select Set and choose the device color.
How do you connect Magic home LED lights to Alexa?
More videos on YouTube
- Setup the light or controller with the magic home app.
- Set up the cloud account and enable “Remote Access.”
- In the Alexa, app click “discover devices.”
- Select your device.
- Lights can now be operated via voice control.
19 июл. 2017 г.
Do you need a hub for Alexa?
Alexa does not need a smart hub to function, it works perfectly on any home network as long as there is a stable internet connection. This means that using an Alexa doesn’t need another smart home hub to be connected to your router.
Can I connect Spotify to my LED lights?
A: Maybe many want to know whether the music sync LED strip lights can be used with third-party music apps like Spotify. In fact, the built-in microphone can detect the rhythm of a song and pulsate to it. If you use Spotify, just play the music out loud for the strips to detect.
Can you control LED lights with your phone?
Compatible on both iOS and Android systems, the new bulb can be controlled by mobile devices including phones or tablets. … Insteon has not stipulated how long each bulb lasts, but an average LED bulb generally can keep going for 15 to 20 years.
Can I use a different remote for my LED lights?
Yes,One remote can control multiple receriver, you need to match code with receiver firstly,following the steps: plug in the LED strips light with the receiver and power supply, using remote, holding the “ON” 5 seconds, then LED strips light would flash,it means the remote has paired with the receiver successfully, rep …
Is there an app to control LED lights?
Controlling your smart LED has never been easier. Magic Home is a wifi controlled APP for smart led lighting.
What cool things can Alexa do?
Using your voice you can have Alexa provide helpful information like the current temperature outside, play music, answer questions and even “talk” with and control other smart devices in your home. Think of your Echo device as Alexa’s home.
Does Alexa have a party mode?
‘Alexa, Get The Party Started’ – Amazon Now Lets You Play Your Music In Multiple Rooms.
What can Alexa do with Hue lights?
The top 10 Alexa commands for Hue
- “Turn on all the lights.”
- “Turn off all the lights.”
- “Make my kitchen brighter.”
- “Dim the lights.”
- “Brighten the lights in the living room to 75%.”
- “Make my lights warmer.”
- “Make my lights cooler.”
- “Turn my kitchen lights green.”