kindly connect it as below steps: Open “smart life” app after your register it > click “+” on the top right > click “All devices”> click” lighting devices”> then press and hold the wifi led controller for 5-6 seconds > then click the “confirm light blinks rapidly” in the app.>
Is there a way to connect LED lights?
The easiest way to connect two LED strips together is to use a LED light strip connecting clip. Two LED strips can be joined with each other using a male to male clip. … You can use these connectors to connect two strips together or even connect your LED strip to the power supply.
How do I add a device to Smart Life app?
Access the Google Home app and go to ‘Menu’ > ‘Home Control’. Tap the ‘+’ icon to add new devices or apps. From the list of devices and apps, select Smart Life. Choose your country and enter your Smart Life app account credentials.
Can you reconnect LED strips?
A: If the LED light strip you purchased can be cut, the remaining part that you have cut off cannot be used anymore. If you want to reconnect them after cutting, you must use an additional 4 pin connector to reconnect. … If you need to reconnect LED light strips after cutting it, you need an additional 4pin connector.
Is Tuya and smart life the same?
In terms of features, they are the same APP. Tuya Smart App and Smart Life App are both official Tuya App. The only difference between the two is that the Tuya Smart App uses the Tuya logo and elements, while the Smart Life App removes all Tuya logo and elements.
What is Smartlife?
Smart Life is a smart device management App for you to control and manage your intelligent home products easier and to live smarter.
How do I connect my smart light?
How to connect your Alexa device to smart lights
- Open the Alexa app on your iPhone or Android and tap the menu icon at the top-left.
- Tap the words “Add Device.”
- Tap “Light.”
- Find the brand of your smart light, and tap it, then select the specific model and, if prompted, go to the light’s app and enable the Alexa skill.
26 мар. 2020 г.
How do you reconnect LED strips without soldering?
How to connect LED Tape without soldering – LED Tape connectors
- 1: This is the Tape to starter lead connector for single colour. …
- 2: Cut the LED Tape along the cut line with a pair of scissors. …
- 3: Now take your Tape to starter lead connector and your new piece of cut LED Tape.
- 4: Open the Connector.
30 авг. 2017 г.
How do you make LED lights work again?
How To Reset LED Strips
- Plug your LED strips in and turn it on for a few seconds.
- Turn it off then take out the power adaptor without turning off the remote control.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds then connect the power supply again.
What happens when you cut LED Strip Lights?
Will they continue to work if they are trimmed down? Yes, LED strip lights will carry on working after they’ve been cut as long as you cut along the designated lines. LED strips are made up of several individual circuits, so each cut line demarcates the end of one circuit and the start of a new one.
How do you connect my LED lights to my phone?
How to Use Smart LED Strip Lights with EZ Mode
- Step 1: Download LampUX App. Android and iOS users can go to the App store and download LampUX App on your phone, then register an account.
- Step 2: Set Up the Smart LED Light Strip. Turn on the LED strip lights and wait for 10 seconds. …
- Step 3: Connect the App.
17 июл. 2020 г.
How many LED strips can I connect together?
We recommend no more than two consecutive strips connected end-to-end. If you do more, you need to add a separate power bus with higher gauge wire to run the strips down the line, or add additional power supplies down the line.